The new Process website launched in March and continues to receive masses of traffic; the company's clients love the ease and functionality.
Despite the current unpredictable times, Process has enjoyed shooting numerous campaigns over the past few months:
- Ruud Baan shot for Puma through Select New York and completed campaigns for Onitsouka Tiger and The Dutch National Ballet.
- Leo Burnett commissioned Bill Robinson to shoot kids for fabric conditioner ads. Work with HCL, Prudential, Cinven and Centrica followed.
- This year's Sony Colour Awards recognised Matthew Murray's fantastic talent in three categories.
- Simon Thorpe travelled to Italy where he shot a series of stunning snowscapes. His supermarket exhibition finds a home at the renowned Abbott Mead Vickers this month.
- Louisa Parry recently shot her fifth Ariel campaign, a building wrap for Strongbow through St Lukes, and the latest Sony PSP campaign.
- Spring saw Gareth Sambidge shoot his second commercial for McDonald's, as well as photographic work for Asda, Waitrose and GQ.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!