Petra is a Munich-based stylist with a creative family background - her father was a celebrated interior designer and her sister is a fashion designer. She works on developing fashion concepts and is responsible for catalogue production, backstage management at fashion shows, developing concepts for editorials, and art direction.
Project highlights from this past month:
- Styling and backstage coordination at Susanne Wiebe's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week show.
- Paris story for Faces magazine, with photographer Armelle Bouret.
- Triumph Europa new collection, with photographer Norbert Baeres.
- Editorials with photographers Bernd Bryant and Norbert Hurrle.
- Kaufhof shoot in Lisbon, and backstage coordination at the Kaufhof Fashion Awards in Munich.
- Homewear catalogue shoot in Sardinia and Mauritius.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!