The Haller 6 Location is located in the heart of Hamburg. It is located on the mezzanine floor of an old building from 1886 in the Rotherbaum district. Three individual salons await you on 180 square meters, through whose large, original wooden windows, atmospheric daylight falls.
Each of the three salons are adorned with ornamental stucco elements from the 19th century and they can be separated from one another by impressive antique sliding and wing doors. The effective interplay of pastel painted and natural wall surfaces form the ideal framework for your photo, film and event productions. The atmospheric ambience is rounded off by the original parquet and plank floors.
- Imposing room height of between 4.20m - 4.50m
- 3 x 32A power connections inside
- Mobile background suspension and different coloured paper backgrounds
- Ironing and board, mobile clothes rail with hangers
- 10 Styros b/w, styrofoam holder, height: 3m
- Numerous vintage furniture pieces.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!