GERMANY ISSUE 913 Mar 2023
Das Studio Uckermark Berlin locations
IN THE AIR from karel paris on Vimeo.
Video provided by: Das Studio Uckermark
Visit the Showcase/Spotlights to see more
Das Studio Uckermark is a rental studio and unique location in the dreamlike endless expanse of the Uckermark region. Opened in summer 2021 by photographer Karel Kuehne and stylist Jane Garber, it has since served clients such as See by Chloe, Zalando, ZDF, C&A, BMW and many more.
Some facts and tech specs:
- Property (gardens, orchards, forest): 1 hectare,
- Studio ground floor: 100m2, upper floor (open gallery/attic): 50m2,
- 2x 400V 32A power outlet,
- 3,6m background system, styros+stands,
- team-table (seats 14 pax), two MUH stations, racks and hangers,
- underfloor heating, wood-burning stove,
- 2 WCs, shower, open fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, induction hob, oven, fridge, freezer,
- Grohe Blue water system (cooled, filtered water, sparkling/medium/still),
- WLAN, Sonos music system, AppleTV (with AppleTV+, Netflix, Paramount+, PrimeVideo),
- beamer/cinema (3.6m screen),
- dormitory in the attic (sleeps up to 6 pax),
- garden tables and chairs (seats 16 pax),
- deck chairs, Weber grill,
- full catering available (on request).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!