Luca Rosati is a Tuscan born food, drink and conceptual photographer based in San Gimignano, in the heart of Italy.
For 14 years he has been dealing with food. First, as a professional chef and sommelier working both in Italy and the United States, today as a professional photographer without completely abandoning the kitchen.
Fusing the technical experience and his contemporary artistic vision, Luca collaborates with European magazines, publishing houses and creative agencies to create food publications and advertising projects with powerful images and recipes.
Luca has been participating in many international photo competitions and has been awarded the following recognitions:
- BIFA Budapest Int. Foto awards: Gold winner 2020 Advertising - food; Second place winner 2020 Advertising category.
- Px3 Prix de la photographie: Honorable mention 2020 still life category
- ND awards: Honorable Mention 2020 advertising category
- Pink lady Food photographer of the year: 2020 - 2121 shortlisted artist
- Int. Colors Awards: Nominee Artist 2019-2020 still life category
- TIFA Tokyo Int. photo awards: Silver winner 2020 Advertising - food; Honorable mention 2019, still life/fine art category
- Chromatic Awards (Int.colors photography contest): Honorable mention 2019-2020 still life category
- IPA Int. Photography Awards: Honorable mention 2019 - 2020 still life / fine art category
- Foodphoto Festival 2019, Denmark: Art exhibition artist screening.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!