Located in the breathtakingly vast Uckermark region, Das Studio Uckermark is a one-of-a-kind location and rental studio, surrounded by beautiful lakes, forests and hummocks.
Founded in the summer of 2021 by photographer Karel Kuehne and stylist Jane Garber, it has already been the chosen location for top-notch clients including Holiday Magazine, See by Chloe, Zalando, ZDF, C&A, Schiesser and Breuninger, among others.
Here are some noteworthy details and technical specifications:
- Property (gardens, orchards, forest): one hectare,
- Studio ground floor: 100m2 - upper floor (open gallery/attic): 50m2,
- 2x 400V 32A power outlet,
- 3,6m background system and styros+stands,
- Team-table (seats 14 pax), two MUH stations, racks and hangers,
- Underfloor heating and wood-burning stove,
- Two WCs, shower and open fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, induction hob, oven, fridge, freezer),
- Grohe Blue water system (cooled, filtered water, sparkling/medium/still),
- WLAN, Sonos music system and AppleTV (with AppleTV+, Netflix, Paramount+, PrimeVideo),
- Beamer/cinema (3.6m screen),
- Dormitory in the attic (sleeps up to 6 pax),
- Garden tables and chairs (seats 16 pax),
- Deck chairs and Weber grill,
- Full catering available (on request).
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!